The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by WebsiteGrowers.com, Inc. and although we intend to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of WebsiteGrowers.com, Inc. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, WebsiteGrowers.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for WebsiteGrowers.com, Inc. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us email@example.com or call 252-573-2224 to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information electronically or otherwise, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Terms of Service
1.0. Introduction And DefinitionsThe following definitions apply to this agreement:
1.1. “You,” and “Your” refer to any person who has contracted for the Services of WebsiteGrowers.com, Inc.
1.2. “Our,” “Us,” and “WSG” refer to WebsiteGrowers.com, Inc.
1.3. “Content” refers to any data or information that you provide to WSG during the course of performance under any agreement for Services between You and WSG.
These Terms of Service, which may be updated from time to time without notice, govern your use of our Services, the current version of which may be found on our web site at https://www.websitegrowers.com/tos.htm. Your use of our Services constitute acceptance of all terms and conditions found in this document. Failure to comply with these Terms of Service may result in immediate termination of Services provided to You by WSG.
2.0. Services Defined
The following Services may be provided to You by WebsiteGrowers.com, Inc., and are provided subject to these Terms of Service:
2.1. web site hosting;
2.2. DNS configuration;
2.3. email hosting, and spam/virus filtering;
2.4. dedicated IP address;
2.5. analytical reporting on web site activity;
2.6. WordPress blog hosting;
2.7. e-commerce store hosting;
2.8. web application development;
2.9. e-commerce/online store configuration with shopping cart;
2.10. graphics development, layout, and cascading style sheet configuration;
2.11. database-supported web site;
2.12. contact form functionality;
2.13. secure online form functionality;
2.14. password protected documents;
2.15. visitor tracking functionality;
2.16. internet catalog functionality; and/or
2.17. WordPress blog configuration.
3.0. Prohibited Use
The following uses of the Services or activities are prohibited:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, unethical, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Yahoo! official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
4.0. WSG Access
You acknowledge, consent and agree that WSG may access and disclose Content for your site if required by law or legal process, to respond to claims that any Content violates the intellectual property rights of others, or to respond to your requests for Support.
WSG reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service without notice to You, by posting updated terms on its website at websitegrowers.com/legal/