Website Growers is an experienced SEO company with over 17 years of Internet Marketing experience. We offer affordable SEO services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, including: OBX, MD, VA, DC & PA. We're very good at ranking websites high on Google for keywords your customers search for (i.e. Location + Service). Today, people search Google via mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop and tv. Google displays listings via ads, maps, and organic listings. We can get your company listed in each spot! If you're not sure what keywords to target or where to start, contact us and our team of SEO experts will help devise a strategy that fits your budget!
Our SEO Process
We develop winning SEO strategies and cater marketing services to our clients specific needs. Our SEO process consists of:
- SEO Strategy & Consulting
- Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis
- Website Search Engine Optimization
- On-going Internet Marketing
- Microsites & Landing Pages
- Google Organic Search SEO
- Google Maps SEO
- Link Building
- Website Blogging
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Analytics Tracking & Reporting
- Call Tracking
- ROI Reporting
SEO Areas of Expertise
Over the years, we've learned a thing or two about SEO in these areas:
- Legal/Law Firms
- Outer Banks SEO
- Product Distributors/Mfgs
- Professional Services
- Roofing Contractor Marketing
- Small Business
- Technology Service Providers
What Keywords should I target?
If you're a small business targeting local, here's a sample guide to follow:
- City + Service (e.g. Baltimore Web Marketing)
- State + Service (e.g. Maryland SEO)
- County + Service (e.g. Baltimore County Marketing Firm)
- Service in + City (e.g. Internet Marketing Frederick, MD)
- Service in + State (e.g. Internet Marketing MD)
- Service in + County (e.g. Web Marketing Baltimore County)
- City + Service + Company (e.g. Frederick MD Advertising Company)
- State + Service + Company (e.g. Maryland SEO Company)
- County + Service + Company (e.g. Currituck County SEO Company)
- and so on!
Recommended SEO reads and tools:
Here's a few articles and tools we recommend:
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Steps to a Google Friendly-site
- Find Keyword Ideas and Estimate Ad Cost using the Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Track your website visitors and marketing efforts with Google Analytics
- Do keyword friendly Domain Names have SEO benefit?
- Do TLDs and gTLDs effect SEO rankings?
Request a Quote
To request a quote, call 877-393-1244 or complete the form below: