- Customer Support
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm EST
Major Holidays: Closed
If you are a WG customer and need help or would like to submit a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note: If you are a new customer and your project is currently in production, please contact your Account Manager. If you have a billing inquiry, please email email@example.com.)
When you submit a Support Request to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will receive an automated response. If your support request is during WG work hours (M-F 9am-5pm EST), a support team member will begin our support process right away. If you submit this request after hours, our support process will begin on the next business day.
1. Review support request email, open a ticket and assign to your account.
2. Your ticket will be scheduled within 12-48 hours (unless emergency ***).
3. During this time, we may email you if we have any questions.
4. We will email you when the task(s) are complete.
5. Once the task(s) are complete, we will close the ticket.
6. Finally, we will share any billable time with Accounting and they will bill you accordingly.
If you have an EMERGENCY (i.e. Your site is down!), please email email@example.com. Our emergency on-call technician will be alerted and will take action asap to resolve your issue.
By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with update or standard support requests, or email@example.com if your site is down, this ensures our whole team can see your request and respond as fast as possible in the event that any individual team member is unavailable